Ally is currently taking a break. He'll be back on-air soon!
Ally Colley with Hits@Six every Monday at 6pm on Chippenham Hospital Radio.
An hour of easy listening music with relaxed and informal chat.
- What’s your favourite song of all time?
- Tough one, either Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody or The Killers - Mr Brightside
- What’s your favourite flavour of crisps?
- Prawn Cocktail all the way
- The first Album you bought?
- George Michael – Faith (Tape cassette) aged about 11 years old from a stall at Heddington village summer fete and cost me 20p!
- Who or what makes you laugh?
- You’ve been framed!
- If you had a celebrity friend/partner who would it be?
- Stephen Fry, a knowledgeable and funny bloke. Also free taxi rides
- The best thing about Chippenham?
- Other than Chippenham Hospital Radio! I would say the fact that within a few minutes’ walk you can be in the countryside and feel like you are in the middle of nowhere.