Chippenham Library offers a warm welcome this Winter
Chippenham library is extending a warm welcome to all this winter and providing a range of help, support, advice and comfort to people who may be struggling, or want tips to help with the cost of living.
What they are offering:
- a free warm space to sit, stay and take part in activities
- hot drinks, where possible
- basic energy advice and referrals to energy advisors
- free SIMs and mobile data to those that meet the National Databank eligibility criteria
- signposting to community partners and agencies that can support you through the rising cost of living
- warm packs (containing a scarf, thermal hat and gloves, fleece blanket, a hot water bottle with a cover and a leaflet) for anyone who would benefit from some free essentials
The library also offer free access to books, newspapers, Wi-Fi, computers and digital support.
For more details about any of these services, call 01249 650536 or pop in and see them in the Market Place.